domingo, 26 de novembro de 2017

Balance

I was thinking about the aspects of Balance. We must remember that we have four important points.

Physical - Emotional - Mental - Spiritual

Four pillars that need our constant observation and work. Often we end up giving too much attention to one or some of them, leaving others in imbalance. I was reflecting about this yesterday as I read an excerpt from the book "The Mystic Kabbalah - Dion Fortune."

I was sitting in front of the beach, where could feel the wind and hear the waves. I really appreciate those moments, because they bring interesting insights. That's when I stopped to think about it.
Where is the focus? Sometimes we go so far into something that other points get out of balance.

As I pondered this, I was "visiting" every aspect and seeing where and what I was working on each of these pillars, from those points, and observing those in which I needed to put more attention.

What was good and what needed improvement.

What I'm doing for the spiritual, the mental, the emotional, and the physical. How each of them are at the moment.

It was a good exercise in self-observation.

Balance - always. Consciousness - essential.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário