terça-feira, 21 de novembro de 2017

Kemet - The year of Revelation


(Saara - Egypt - 2015 - By Lynskha)

Today, I have received a gem. One of the most beautiful, Sacred, and powerful book I've had in my hands, regarding how it made me feel.
Kemet - The year of Revelation is a wonderful book by Luis Marques - Aset Ka publication, simple in the way it presents the pictures, intense in the way these pictures speak to those Souls aligned to their vibration.

For those who feel a deep connection with Ancient Egypt and its Spirituality different feelings may appear while going through the pages of such amazing piece of art.

I am still overwhelmed by what I felt while opening the package. From the expectation before receiving it to the moment I had it in my hands, a mix of feelings came to happen to me.

Kemet is just home. No words needed to explain the way I feel, no words enough.

We can learn, feel, remember, things from many different sources, but I believe that the most important one is inside us all, and some keys are necessary to trigger this knowledge, memories, feelings, that we carry.

Sacred for me. I respect, I cherish, I feel love.

This is not about an Order, a country, a person, a group, a book.

This is about the Energy it represents. 

If we remove the tags, titles, words, and get just to the core of it, no forms, no structures, no descriptions, we have the Source. We have what is really Real, what matters to our inner growth.

That is what I have been learning. That is what I have been feeling. It is not a closed and limited structure. Not something to bind us, and make us follow it blindly.

Home is where our heart is.
I feel home.

When we seek, we have to follow our hearts.


"...Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't, it is of no use. Both paths lead nowhere, but one has a heart, the other doesn't. One makes for a joyful journey; as long as you follow it, you are one with it. The other will make you curse your life. One makes you strong; the other weakens you."

The teachings of Don Juan: a Yaqui way of knowledge
Carlos Castaneda

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário